Sunday, August 7, 2016

Bye Bye From Bella


Hello! Its Bella here and this will be my last blog post as the Summer School comes to an end and all the boys head back to Japan. I have been looking after the boys for the last week and I wanted to say how much I have enjoyed it! It has been so much fun from start to finish and a lot of laughs. It has been so satisfying to see the boy’s progress with their English from shy one word answers to asking me questions about where I’m from and my family in conversation! They have made so many new friends here in England and I know that they have all enjoyed themselves. I have loved getting to know them and learning about Japan from the boys and Mr Kiuchi. So a big thank you to them for having made my week so enjoyable and I will miss you all a lot! I hope you come back to England if only for the delicious tea and scones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment